June 7, 2010

Braden and Blie's Pre-Wedding Shots

I had a photo shoot today at Golden Gate Park in anticipation of my brother Braden and his fiance Blietek's wedding scheduled two weeks from now! We shot in front of their apartment, by the bus stop as we waited for a ride to the park and of course at our destination. They plan to hold their wedding outdoors at the Golden Gate, so the photography location had special significance. The weather and clouds kept shifting--bright, dark, windy, cold, warm. It was a fun challenge to figure out the lighting every five minutes.

Enjoy this preview:



We will be doing some documentary photography tomorrow capturing their day to day routine. I imagine this will include lots of nuzzling but I am up to the job.

I will hopefully have time to upload more photos from our session in the next few weeks. In the meantime, leave me a comment and make my day!